🧀 T4s + Top Secret Mac 'n Cheese Recipe 🧀
| Mr. Cheese
🧀 Hello Cheese Choppers!!! 🧀
Hope you had a GRATE Labor Day weekend!!! The T3's arrived on time last week and we spent the long weekend Chop Chop Choppin away!!!
The good news is the new Cheese Choppers chopped right through every block of Cheese we put in front of it without failure!! The bad news is there is still a small defect where the ejector pins release from the mold causing a slight catch in the handle.
It is much better than it was before but they need to polish it down just a bit more to ensure you get the perfect thin slice every single time! The factory is already working on it and the T4's "Which please sweet CHEEZUSare the last ones" should be on their way within 10 days.
As before Cheese Choppers shipping out is 5 weeks from when we can approve the final molds. We will keep you up to date as soon as they arrive but in the meantime, here is the TOP SECRET Mac and Cheese recipe you can make without a chopper!!
Top Secret Mac 'n Cheese Recipe
For a 9x13 pan, you need the following...
- 2lbs of that golden goodness - Cheddar, Jack and Colby Jack cut up into 1/4-1/2" cubes
- 4oz cream cheese
- 16oz macaroni
- 16oz. cubed ham
Optional but definitely encouraged: Onions, bacon bits and pepperoncini.
In a "nutshell"...
- Cook the macaroni, spread about ½ of it in a “buttered” 9” x 13”pan...
- Next...layer ½ the cubed cheese, ½ the cream cheese (just break little pieces off and "sprinkle" them around), ½ the ham, ½ of any “optionals”.
- Repeat layers. Bake about 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (Just FYI... it freezes great!)
Enjoy the Cheesy Goodness and as always, stay cheesy my friends.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?